This hackathon is aimed at developing solutions using Microsoft Azure for Developers.
If you’re new to Azure or exploring new services in Azure, we have a host of resources available for you to get started!Theme: Code for COVID-19
Use these 'challenge statements' for inspiration to build your solutions and prototypes, or feel free to use your own:
1. Health: Address and scale a range of health initiatives, including preventative/hygiene behaviors (especially for at-risk countries and populations), supporting frontline health workers, scaling telemedicine, contact tracing/containment strategies, treatment and diagnosis development.
2. Vulnerable Populations: Problems faced by the groups of people who are disproportionately affected by the various health, economic, and social issues related to the COVID outbreak around the world, such as those with underlying health conditions or a thin social safety net.
3. Businesses: The set of problems that businesses are facing to stay afloat, collaborate effectively and move parts of their business online.
4. Community: Promoting connection to friends, family, and neighbors to combat social isolation and the digitizing of public services for local governments.
5. Education: Alternative learning environments and tools for students, teachers, and entire school systems.
6. Entertainment: Alternatives to traditional forms of entertainment that can keep the talent and audiences safe and healthy.
7. Other: The above themes are just suggestions. Feel empowered to get creative!
- Provide a URL to your working prototype.
- Provide a URL to your GitHub code repository. The repository must be public and have an open-source license.
- Include a video (3-5 minutes) that demonstrates your project in action (hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video and made public). Video must include an explanation of how your project supports wellness within an organization.
- Provide an Azure Reference Architecture outlining a high-level overview of the tools and devices used within the application.
₹ 299,000 in prizes
Microsoft Surface Pro
Microsoft Surface Pro - Valued at 60,000 INR
Microsoft Xbox - Valued at 35000
Microsoft Arc Mouse
Microsoft Arc Mouse - Valued at 7000
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Diversity Advocate & Technical Manager at Valorem Reply
30% Potential Wellness Impact
Includes the extent to which the solution may support wellness within an organization or create social impact.
40% Azure Implementation
Includes how well Azure services were leveraged by the developer.
30% Quality of the Idea
Includes creativity and originality of the idea.